Click Buy Now and complete the process through PayPal(Visa and Mastercard)
FORMAT: PDF Download
Any problem? Contact us
Practical tips for formulating a bankable business plan towards an investor ready pitch
If you are currently working on a business concept and planning to raise capital for your next venture, ReEx Capital Asia’s “Green Capital Raising Guide” is for you.
One of the major challenges that cleantech entrepreneurs and renewable energy infrastructure project developers face is access to finance.
As a leading Clean Energy Investment Banking and Consulting boutique, ReEx Capital Asia has decided to share its capital-raising expertise in a 100-page “how to” guide.
Benefit from the Principals’ 50 years accumulated advisory experience and US$2 billion fundraising track record.
This Guide provides practical tips to increase your chances of getting your clean energy project/company funded under favourable terms:
- learn about the ingredients for a successful business plan;
- understand investor expectations & financing instruments; and
- master the fundraising process (from initial pitch, term sheet to financial close).
See more content
- From idea to reality: common ingredients for successful business plan
(what, where, who, how, why, what if, to whom)
- Identify right audience: what are the different categories of clean energy investors/financiers? Who are they? What are they looking for? How to approach them?
- Advice for effective business presentation: how to pitch, the perfect ask
- Investment process & what to expect: due diligence, valuation, negotiation and financial closure
- Understand various financing instruments (common, preferred, convertible, debt), and what to look for in a term sheet, sales & purchase agreement, shareholder agreement
- What can increase your chances of success? What are the NO-NOs?
- Managing investor expectations / exits